19 setembro, 2014

Alice no Planeta 23 (ou vice-versa)


Querido blog:

Alice é um tanto burrinha (aqui e especificamente aqui). Mas apenas por alguns anos, décadas ou séculos:

judge: there
ALICE: Where?
judge: over the rainbow
ALICE: Where is that?
judge: near Utopia
ALICE: Har far exactly from Utopia?
judge: What do you mean by "har"?
ALICE: I will search for it.
judge: when will you do that search?
ALICE: Let me check my calendar and get back to you.
judge: artificial life
ALICE: Tell me your definition of AI.
judge: a program
ALICE: Be more specific.
judge: a program with 100 lines.
ALICE: Be more specific.
judge: why do you keep repeating yourself?
ALICE: I am just checking to see if you are still judge.
judge: so what did you get about that "har" of yours?
ALICE: I got a boost in my IQ.
judge: so tell me the difference between har and far.
ALICE: I will search for it. . I can ask someone about it.
judge: what sort of "someone" a bot can rely on?
ALICE: What kinds of someone a bot can rely on are there?

O judge era eu! E conheço a garota há mais de dez anos, mas hoje achei-ma mais burrinha.

DdAB

Nenhum comentário: